martes, 8 de marzo de 2016

NOBODY WILL REMEMBER OUR NAMES


She took my hand
I´d have liked that she could have found warmth in it instead of these coins
With the face of a king printed on them
A king with pockets filled with coins with his face
Didn´t you know?
Those coins have the weight of a world

She took my hand and I shivered
I shivered

I´d like to be a Superhero
Wear one of those fantastic outfits
And
Fly away
Fly away
Fly away
Nobody will remember our names

She kissed my hand
The one that punched the face of my best friend
The hand I pressed the trigger with
And I shivered

I´d like to be a plane
Have beautiful stewardesses there inside
And
Fly away
Fly away
Fly away
From this shivering
From myself


Del poemario inédito "WAITING FOR THE BAND (20 LYRICS WITHOUT MUSIC)".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario